Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How far away are we from the beach?
A: The lodge is on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, Bingin beach is right below us, so just a flight of stairs away!
Q: What do we do for food & drinks at the Temple Lodge?
A: Our kitchen staff will start serving teas and coffees for the early risers around 7:00, breakfast proper starts at 7:30! That way those of you who wish to do yoga can grab a warm drink to get the metabolism started. Breakfast runs until 11:00, it gives time to the yogis to have a shower after the class without feeling stressed they won’t make it in time for breakfast!
Q: Is the yoga included in the price of the room?
A: The yoga is an extra charge, we rely on a third party of freelance yogis, please pay the instructor directly.
Q: Which meals are included ?
A: The room rate covers breakfast for two, lunch and dinner are extra charges.
Q: Is there a minimum number of nights one has to book?
A: The booking system we use won’t allow us to input a 1 night booking out of a two night slot. Other than that, we do require a minimum two night booking in the high season. Unless your booking is sealing off a one night slot. They are usually discounted, ask in your email enquiry.
Q: How do I book a room? What are your prices?
A: Drop us an email on the address you can find in the contacts section and we will send you back our availability and prices.
There are seven unique suites at the Temple Lodge each with its own style of interior decoration and furnishings. Three of the suites Coral Cave, Eagle’s Nest and Gecko are right on the cliff’s edge and have stunning ocean views.
Each suite is built using the natural materials available in the area, the roofs are thatched and the walls are coral stone. Inside, wooden furniture and natural fabrics decorate the suites, blending in nicely with the environment.
All our suites have hot water, fans, a private bathroom, a mosquito netted double bed and safes to lock valuables in.
- We have Free Wi-Fi internet access in the common areas
- We do NOT accept credit cards as a method of payment for accommodation. Bank EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) only
- Check in/Check out: (our reception area closes at 7:00pm, if you are planning to check in later than that you have to arrange transfer from the airport/previous accommodation through us!)
- Check in time: between 1pm & 7pm
- Check out time: 11am
- Airport pick up can be easily arranged, and is charged at 300.000 Indonesian Rupiah. (Pay driver directly)