Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How far away are we from the beach?
A: The lodge is on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, Bingin beach is right below us, so just a flight of stairs away!
Q: What do we do for food & drinks at the Temple Lodge?
A: Our kitchen staff will start serving teas and coffees for the early risers around 7:00, breakfast proper starts at 7:30! That way those of you who wish to do yoga can grab a warm drink to get the metabolism started. Breakfast runs until 11:00, it gives time to the yogis to have a shower after the class without feeling stressed they won’t make it in time for breakfast! We start the a la carte lunch/dinner menu at 12:00 and it runs until 9:00pm.
Q: Is the yoga included in the price of the room?
A: The yoga is an extra charge, we rely on a third party of freelance yogis, please pay the instructor directly.
Q: Which meals are included ?
A: The room rate covers breakfast for two, lunch and dinner are extra charges.
Q: How do I book a room? What are your prices?
A: Press the big BOOK NOW button at the top of this page 😉
There are seven unique suites at the Temple Lodge each with its own style of interior decoration and furnishings. Three of the suites Coral Cave, Eagle’s Nest and Gecko are right on the cliff’s edge and have stunning ocean views.
Two of the smaller suites Papaya and Spice are set closer to the back of the property nestled in a verdant tropical garden. The Temple Suite is in a class of it’s own, with the private lap pool.
Each suite is built using the natural materials available in the area, the roofs are thatched and the walls are coral stone. Inside, wooden furniture and natural fabrics decorate the suites, blending in nicely with the environment.
All our suites have hot water, fans, a private bathroom, a mosquito netted double bed and safes to lock valuables in.
- We have Free Wi-Fi internet access in the common areas
- We do NOT accept credit cards as a method of payment for accommodation. Bank EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) only
- Check in/Check out: (our reception area closes at 10pm, if you are planning to check in later than that you have to arrange transfer from the airport/previous accommodation through us!)
- Check in time: between 1pm & 10pm
- Check out time: 11am
- Airport pick up can be easily arranged, and is charged at 350.000 Indonesian Rupiah. (Pay driver directly)